You also can notify

Home Notify
You also can notify

Should you find the need to post a negative review, please take into consideration the other avenues available that also handle complaints. R.A.P.P.S provides the following links as an alternative means to achieve the resolution you seek.


We only ask that if your review is against an R.P.P.A.S Preferred Supplier that you allow 7 days for the business to contact and resolve your complaint and retain you as a valued customer. 


However if after the 7 days you wish to elevate the issues to a Government authority or industry Ombudsman please follow the links below!


Please note that lengthy delays may occur in receiving a response and are dependent upon the nature and importance of your complaint as determined by the relevant authority. As this can be frustrating, we do strongly suggest you keep up the fight to ensure your voice is heard.

What is an Ombudsman?

An Ombudsman takes complaints from consumers about agencies, departments or providers. An Ombudsman will investigate those complaints and reach a resolution that is fair to both sides. The following fact sheet Ombudsman services in Australia outlines details on the types of Ombudsman services, contact details for each state, and how to lodge a complaint.

We have provided the following National Ombudsman and State Authorities with links to contact details below.

Good Luck!

Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman

The TIO provides an independent dispute resolution service for small business and residential customers who have a complaint about their telephone or internet service in Australia. The service is free to customers.

Credit and Investment Ombudsman

The Credit and Investments Ombudsman (CIO) offers consumers an accessible, independent and fair external dispute resolution (EDR) service, approved by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).

Financial Services Ombudsman

The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) Australia offers fair, independent and accessible dispute resolution for consumers who are unable to resolve complaints with member financial services providers.

Energy and water by State:





South Australia

Western Australia


Northern Territory